|Date Posted||May 30, 2021|
As the Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, you will identify and drive strategic partnerships and investments to accelerate capabilities and growth across Digital Services for Wealth Management. You will bring innovation to life through partnerships with bigtechs, fintechs, tech start-ups, incubators and accelerators. You are passionate about the role of technology and innovation to serve banking customers in an increasingly disruptive business environment. You work hard to stay on top of fast changing technology trends. You are caught up on industry trends in strategic partnerships and also anticipate what the near future will bring.
- You have an MBA or equivalent with 5-10+ years of financial services experience, ideally with some experience in fintech, technology, strategy consulting or wealth banking
- You have demonstrated expertise in helping identify, filter, conduct due diligence, select, negotiate and implement partnerships / initiatives
- You have deep knowledge of the wealth management business and/ or fintech
- You bring outstanding analytical, strategy development and communication skills
- You are a self-starter with a high level of ambition that can effectively drive change
- You are collegial by nature, bringing a very strong team-orientation, as well as the confidence to build relationships and credibility with internal and external stakeholders
WHAT YOU 'LL DO
As part of the Digital Services team, you will work closely with our agile cross-functional teams. We cherish and nourish our diverse and inclusive culture and welcome you to help us further grow our community.
We are actively exploring emerging technologies in AI, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Blockchain and Decentralized Finance.
As the Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, you will:
- Work closely with our journey teams and other stakeholders to identify opportunities where a partnership solution may be appropriate
- Network the ecosystem to identify potential partner candidates and work with company functional and BU teams to execute the partnership from assessment to scoping to due diligence and negotiation
- Scan the environment, gather industry and competitive intelligence to proactively propose partnership opportunities
- Support other strategic initiatives as needed