|Date Posted||May 30, 2021|
Reporting to the SVP, Revenue & Partnerships, this is a senior-level position for someone capable of scaling Company’s Enterprise Sales presence in Americas. You will own the region’s revenue targets and will be responsible for securing and closing new business deals.
You will work with Company leadership and key stakeholders to develop and execute a comprehensive Sales and go-to-market strategy for the region which includes:
- Establishing and maintaining strong executive relationships with key decision makers in the top Fintechs, financial institutions, crypto platforms, and other large enterprises in the Americas
- Hiring, scaling, and leading a high-powered Sales team distributed throughout the Americas
- Cultivating a team culture that is extremely high integrity, collaborative, customer-focused, metrics-driven, fast-paced, and optimistic
- Identifying and coordinating the development of new programs, resources, and capabilities required to close new business opportunities and achieve revenue targets in the region
- Regular reporting and superior communication on the most vital KPIs, metrics, and revenue forecasts for the region
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Company:
- 15+ years of building and leading high performing Enterprise Sales teams
- 10+ years of selling Fintech, banking, payments, and/or financial services products
- Professional and technical knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and win multi-million dollar revenue deals with a C-level audience
- Exceptional leadership experience with proven ability to hire, onboard, and consistently train employees
- Excellent pipeline management and revenue forecasting abilities
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive.