|Location||Newtown Square, PA|
|Date Posted||May 3, 2021|
The VP of Revenue Management, will partner with the destination commercial team to drive strategic and tactical optimization strategies, where the destination based Cluster Revenue Managers are imbedded with the resorts. The role is supported as well by a team of RM professionals out of our corporate offices in Newtown Square, PA or Cancun, Mexico.
The VP of Revenue Management will execute that through the deployment of modern and progressive yield management approaches and tools '" including EzRMS (AMR 's RM Decision Support System), as well as strive to continuously improve all of AMRs RM models and tools, such as competitive rate shopping. Additionally the VP RM will be take charge of driving revenue growth for non-package opportunities (e.g., insurance, upsells) by partnering with these functional area leads and driving pricing and revenue management strategies to drive revenue and profit growth.
The VP of Revenue Management is expected to be/become an industry thought leader for the All-Inclusive hotel industry and stay abreast of RM advance within the industry, including leading edge technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, blockchain, to name a few. Furthermore, this role is expected to partner with other ALG leaders, both within and outside of AMR to further our strategic objectives, such as driving Direct growth, UVC growth, and strong brand identities. Within AMR, the VP RM will oversee coordination with marketing, sales, planning, operating divisions, finance and other company departments required to accomplish the department 's functional responsibilities.
- Global Revenue Management experience
- Prior experience in the leadership and management of global revenue management professionals
- Expertise with revenue management information systems/information systems literacy (Ez RMS knowledge preferred but not required)
- A strong affinity for optimizing systems in day-to-day use
- Transformational change experience
- Experience developing new strategies, establishing vision and leading business change across people, systems and processes to centralize the revenue management function and realign the regional teams which support it