|Date Posted||November 2, 2020|
This candidate will drive business outcomes by deploying Experience Teams against specific provider experiences, leveraging capabilities as needed from across the Enterprise. They will exemplify constituent empathy, champion a constituent-oriented approach, and foster an environment for incubating and developing new technologies and digitalization capabilities. They will be a key member of the Digitalization leadership team, supporting and advancing the strategic priorities across the organization.
The Aetna Digitalization organization is a new, strategic organization where our mission is to transform end to end constituent experiences, drive down operating costs and improve outcomes by applying digital technologies and data analytics to delight our constituents and change the way we work.
- Accountable for setting and executing on the provider vision, rallying organization around vision and prioritizing work to execute
- Drive business outcomes by deploying Experience Teams against specific constituent experiences, leveraging capabilities as needed from dedicated IT, Analytics, Data, and other functional area and Enterprise resources
- Set targets, annual goals, initiatives, and balanced scorecards to align with constituent vision
- Recommend funding to specific experiences, work with Experience Owners to define metrics and set targets for teams (e.g., constituent NPS, medical cost reduction, time to market, etc.) and regularly review progress of teams against delivery of agreed outcomes
- Measure progress against experience teams’ goals and follow regular reporting cadence to hold accountable for achieving these results
- 10+ years of experience managing large-scale projects in complex business environments and directly managing delivery and execution teams which
- Healthcare experience will be highly valued.
- People Management experience
- Data oriented
- Experience and knowledge of technology such as AI, RPA, & Blockchain to drive business efficiencies and improve the constituent (e.g. providers) experience.
- Extensive experience leading consumer experience initiatives and driving product/feature innovation
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong influencing skills
- Strategic thinker while being able to drive results
- Align with the values of COMPANY Health – Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, & Accountability.