|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||July 23, 2020|
Company is the world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Company connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via CompanyNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Company is growing rapidly and we are looking for a results-oriented, inspiring, and strategic engineering leader to help build the next generation payment platform that enables banks to instantly settle cross-border payments to create the Internet of Value. Company’s distributed financial technology outperforms today’s banking infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing and delivery.
The Technical Operations organization comprises IT Engineering, IT Support, Network Operations, Platform Engineering, and Service Reliability (SRE), with teams distributed across the globe. The VP of Operations will lead these teams to build and deliver the scalable services and supporting infrastructure for Engineering, Xpring, Data, Information Security, and Corporate Infrastructure teams across Company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the strategy for a global, highly available multi-cloud payments platform
- Provide company-wide leadership and guidance on standards and best practices for services implementation and developer productivity tools
- Hire and retain top talent in the industry; inspire the organization by exceeding expectations of customers, business partners, and cross-enterprise product and engineering teams
- Provide technology leadership across the company to deliver a world class platform that spans multi-cloud and on-premise hosted applications
- Define the road to Continuous Delivery for all applications with streamlined pipelines, deployments and alerting/monitoring strategy
- Drive Global Incident Management strategy for best-in-class customer experience by partnering with Customer Success teams
- Collaborate with InfoSec and Compliance teams to ensure reliability and security of the next gen Payments Infrastructure
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 12+ years of leadership experience
- 15+ years of experience in Platform and Infrastructure
- History of success in systems leadership roles, with demonstrated excellence in running high-volume SaaS offerings
- Deep experience with container orchestration and cloud infrastructure providers like AWS and/or GCP
- Experience in building out global teams by hiring and retaining top talent
- Passion for encouraging high collaboration and alignment between Ops, Engineering, InfoSec, and Product teams
- Experience with building a diverse and inclusive team globally