|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
The VP of Sales will be responsible for revenue expansion across financial institutions, cryptocurrency exchanges, and government agencies. The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and a who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization who excels at:
- Driving targeted enterprise sales into cryptocurrency and financial markets.
- Understands cryptocurrency and DeFi.
- Can help customer executives understand current crypto and DeFi trends with regards to compliance issues.
- Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training programs.
- Managing sales teams and maintaining sales operations.
- Outlining and managing sales budgets.
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities in order to set traps and be the first in and set the agenda for RFPs and decision processes.
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings and providing detailed sales forecasting.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Is energized by working in a fast-paced, collaborative culture where intellectual rigor and insatiable curiosity is rewarded.
- Is excited by being a thought leader and is intrigued by cryptocurrencies and how they connect to fiat payment systems.
- Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
To be successful, the VP of Sales will:
- Work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer to develop and execute Strategic Account Plans covering banking and cryptocurrency prospects.
- Work closely with strategic partners to identify and close deals in the financial, cryptocurrency and government sectors.
- Build out the sales team.
- Maintain a holistic and technical understanding of company products and how they enable our clients to investigate, monitor, and/or mitigate blockchain and Crypto AML risk within financial institutions and cryptocurrency organizations.
- Build on our leadership position
- 10+ years of sales experience with banks/financial institutions.
- 3+ years selling to cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Extensive experience with Blockchain.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Successful experience in fast-growing dynamic companies.
- Strong technical understanding of blockchain and crypto anti-money laundering spaces.
- Structured and well-organized with ability to maintain CRM records and forecast accurately.
- Highly-trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
- BA/BS degree or higher.