|Published||September 4, 2023|
VP of Engineering - Web3 - Up to £170,000 - Remote
My client look at the security and solutions related to infrastructure for crypto and blockchain applications. They're a remote first team with the aim of revolutionising digital assets and in particular the world of NFTS.
Storage within decentralised and open chains, there is no other way to describe it: It's an absolute game changer!
You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of technology as a whole including:
- Building, managing and mentoring global teams
- Work with engineers to grow their careers technically and ensure they have the right challenges and necessary context to make use of them
- Providing an environment for significant product and system innovation and improvement
- Proactively ensure that security, reliability, performance and cost-efficiency are included in technical and architectural discussions
- Keep up to date with the latest relevant technologies
- Lead and take full accountability for your actions and decisions
- Grow and mentor a team of engineers, ensuring engineering best practices are followed as a constant
- 7+ years of combined experience in managing engineering teams
- Experience in developing team members careers
- Experience withAWS and building with terraform
- Having worked with web3 tech is a plus
- Passionate about the NFT space
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external training and attendance to conferences
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
APPLY @ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR CALL 0191 338 7631.
NO SPONSORSHIP CAN BE PROVIDED