|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||May 2, 2021|
We're looking for a VP of Business Development to hire and manage a team of business development representatives and get company integrated across crypto wallets/exchanges/dapps and browsers/browser extensions/web tools/DNS/search engines. This is a diverse ecosystem with many different types of applications. You will need to hire the appropriate reps for each type of integration, onboard them, set goals and assist in getting complex deals over the line.
Your goal is to map out the full list of potential integration partners and hire a team to close partnerships with every single one. You will need to assess the relative value of each potential integration and prioritize them based on company goals.
This role will work closely with Sales Engineering to launch integrations post-signing, as well as a team of account managers who will own the relationships and drive partner co-marketing efforts to deliver an ROI on integration spend.
- Identify and develop new business partnerships and opportunities
- Manage and develop all Business Development representatives
- Oversee hiring and onboarding for all Business Development roles
- Spearhead planning and strategy, including the team’s quarterly business review
- Conduct research to identify new markets and potential integrations
- Negotiate complex 10-year, 7-figure agreements with help of company legal counsel
- Work with Director of Sales Engineering to create plans & schedules to deploy integrations post contract signing
- 10+ years experience in Business Development or Sales
- 5+ years in management experience with large & growing teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or a related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Curious and excited about blockchain technology
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- xcellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage a large number of tasks per day
- Ability to converse with sales engineering and legal teams to drive deals forward