|Published||May 11, 2022|
Join a buzzworthy startup with high-profile clients and an active customer base in a highly entrepreneurial position - with massive opportunity for growth.
1. Do you consider yourself a leader in the Blockchain Technology space?
2. Do you have over 5 years of managing blockchain engineers?
3. Have you designed the architecture to a blockchain product?
4. Do you enjoy building teams and mentoring talent?
We are seeking a highly skilled VP of Engineering, Blockchain with a history of building fast-paced, high growth teams and companies. You will be making technology decisions on behalf of the company that include hiring, managing the budget, and making investments to further the company’s vision. You should be a strategic thinker, an operational manager and leader, an effective communicator, and an expert in scalability. You will be responsible for creating our future product roadmap in cooperation with the senior team and then implementing and delivering a production-ready product in a high traffic environment.
You will work directly with the CEO and CTO, and you will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future products and profitability of the company.
- Lead blockchain product development
- Act as a leader and mentor to team members
- Quickly integrate into our platform and evaluate existing code, human resource assets, and development plan
- Create a team environment that maximizes all human resources and creates a productive, top tier team that can easily attract new developers
- Set a vision for blockchain specific technology and product expectations within the company
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Ensure that tech resources meet the company's short and long-term needs
- Lead efforts to build and scale technology team in general, from 10 to 50 in the next 12 months as needed for product’s key developments
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality, efficiency, and scalability
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Outline the goals for research and development
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years’ experience in tech industry
- 5+ years in technology leadership roles, building out and leading teams of at least 10+ developers at a high level, in a high-performance environment
- 3+ years’ experience as a Software architect
- A hands-on senior developer with blockchain engineering experience
- Deep Management experience with remote teams in multiple locations and measurable experience in successfully growing and overseeing outsourced teams
- Experience with Data Analytics, Visualizations and Enterprise SaaS
- Great communication skills including Public Speaking
- Start-up friendly
- Strategic thinker
Salary + Benefits
Position in USA - Remote