|Date Posted||July 16, 2020|
The VP Enterprise Technology Marketing is responsible for supporting the growth agenda for Company Healthcare by providing strategic marketing leadership for a portfolio of Company Healthcare technology solutions including the Intelligent Healthcare Platform. Reporting to the SVP Segment Marketing, this role will work closely with the Company Healthcare R&D, IT, Data Science, Product Development, Product Management, Marketing, Business Development, and Sales/Account Management teams to ensure success.Job Description
- Go-to-market strategy and execution
- Audience Identification, Messaging & Content
- Sales Enablement
- Reporting, Measurement, & Analytics
- Team Leadership/Mentoring & Development
- Technology Partnership Relationship Management
- Oversee go-to-market strategy for Company Healthcare technology and innovation in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, Data Platforms, Cloud Computing, and Interoperability
- Provide leadership for shared go-to-market plans with best-of-breed strategic technology partners to drive Company Healthcare awareness and growth in key target markets
- Lead strategic Marketing for the Company Healthcare API marketplace and collaborate with portfolio/segment marketing on go-to-market efforts for Company Healthcare API products
- Oversee and provide direction for research, analysis and documentation of market requirements, including trends, economic factors and competitive landscape
- Define the go-to-market opportunity for a suite of Enterprise Technology Solutions and build positioning and messaging for Company Healthcare Enterprise Technology Solutions, including the Intelligent Healthcare Platform
- Drive strategic approach to reputation building, thought leadership, demand generation, sales enablement, and customer engagement
- Determine marketing sourced/influenced pipeline and achieve sales bookings/revenue targets
- Map out the potential buying process for Company Healthcare technology solutions, including key roles that will participate. Develop buyer personas for identified roles Perform targeting/segmentation exercises
- Contribute subject matter expertise and information artifacts to relevant content for buyer roles to consume in a variety of formats, including white papers, podcasts, video, eBooks, brochures, social media, Web pages, online events and more
- Develop the comparison guide for use in positioning against like offerings from competitors
- Collaborate with sales operations on a well-defined sales enablement plan and assist in the creation of enablement content for direct and indirect sales resources (e.g. playbooks, battlecards, scripts, presentations, training modules, and demos)
- Manage launch planning and orchestrate execution of the commercial release of a technology solution, including alignment to existing solution campaign structure
- Provide leadership, direction and mentoring for the day-to-day activities of marketing staff
- Manage the hiring, developing and retaining of marketing talent
Education / Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, preferably B2B technology Marketing
- 5+ years management experience (2+ direct reports)
Specialized Knowledge / Skills:
- Strong technology marketing experience, preferably marketing a technology platform to a B2B audience of CIO’s, technology leaders, and developers
- Ability to translate technology innovation into business/customer value
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to accomplish goals
- Knowledge of sales processes and methodology
- Proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Executive-level presentation skills
- Strategic thinking: capable of providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market issues.
- Driving results: results-oriented style, high degree of analytical ability, proven problem-solving skills.
- Leading Company: ability to thrive and quickly adapt to Company, leading others through Company in a dynamic, fast-paced industry and work environment.
- Leading people: ability to manage a team, recruit and retain top talent, build consensus, and rally members to achieve results.
- Collaborating and influencing: effectively builds strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with all levels of team members, including front-line and mid-level personnel. Able to effectively navigate within a matrixed corporate structure.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with all levels.
- Up to 30% travel required