|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
Who we are looking for
The Data Governance and Protection Operations Lead will need to provide proactive direction, guidance, and support on all aspects of data governance and protection for Alpha and CRD globally.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of Company in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - Company Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Data Governance and Protection Operations Lead you will
- Be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of a comprehensive data governance and protection programs
- Contribute to policies, plans, and processes which are aligned to regulations, industry best practices and standards
- Provide data governance and protection strategies across the business lines and geographic locations.
- Support, implement, and maintain the enterprise-wide data governance and protection programs designed to ensure proper governance and protection of critical data and applications
- Demonstrate strong data governance and protection skills including working knowledge of data infrastructure and engineering principles.
- Work with business partners, and the IT/Risk departments to identify and document critical data elements, including metadata, lineage, and business rules for covered systems
What we value
- These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Having strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Experience in managing large scale, multi-location projects
- Being able to Develop relationships with management and other key groups
- Ability to lead training and awareness efforts that are required to increase employee understanding of data governance and protection policies and legal obligations.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- A BS degree
- A minimum of 5-10 years of progressively responsible experience in Cloud technology and governance.
- Proficient with deployment of enterprise IT solutions Office365, Microsoft Azure etc.