|Date Posted||June 13, 2020|
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Company that became a part of Company in 2018. COMPANY helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - Company Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Client Services Manager you will:
- Enhance COMPANY’s long-term relationship with our customers through continuous review and improvement of customers’ use of COMPANY products and services. Review and improvement will include: pro-active communications, internal advocacy, and on-going solicitation of feedback regarding our products and services.
- Become versed in configuration and tuning of COMPANY’s software products.
- Define interfaces between this function and Implementation Managers, Technical Support, and Product Management.
- Refine mechanisms to track all aspects of a customer’s relationship within COMPANY and leveraging them to enhance and better forecast the customer relationship.
- Establish personal contact with Company customers at Project Sponsor/Executive levels (in concert with Director of Relationship Management). The incumbent and his team will be working with several customers.
What we value
- Demonstrated ability to interface with clients at a high level using a hands-on approach.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to become versed in configuration and tuning of COMPANY’s software products.
- Some Understanding of technologies such as, Databases, UNIX, Windows, SaaS, Azure…
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelors Degree Required.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of Financial/Software Services industry background with financial market information systems preferred.
- Have front office and instrument types knowledge with equities, fixed income, derivatives, FX, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to meet self-imposed deadlines and proactive account management skills, and a track record of balancing the demands of multiple client accounts.
- Have an established successful Relationship Management track record.
- Must be able to travel.