|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||November 13, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client is seeking a transaction monitoring and analytics professional to join their New York office. The individual will support the transaction monitoring and blockchain analytics teams and will work closely with the firm's CCO.
Our client is an online platform that allows high net individuals & institutions to buy and sell digital currency.
- Improve blockchain analytic techniques on complex information sets and make recommendations
- Conduct end to end investigations of potentially suspicious activity on blockchain by identifying transaction patterns, trends, and typologies
- Maintain and enhance cryptocurrency and blockchain transaction monitoring policies and procedures
- Assist with regulatory filings
- Maintain abreast of rule engines for AML transaction monitoring on digital assets
- 3+ years of experience in Compliance, AML, or Transaction Monitoring
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience reviewing unusual virtual currency
- Experience with Chainalysis or Elliptic a plus
- CAMS Certification a plus
Our client offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package.