|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||June 8, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who can help translate the company and product vision into a set of requirements that engineers can use to guide their development.
Our Client is a Series A Blockchain technology startup in the developer platform space.
- Deeply understand customer needs
- Manage communication with existing and prospective developers
- Have an understanding of current and future product needs
- Have an understanding of developments in the ecosystem and knowledge of other blockchain projects.
- Work closely with executives and cross-functional stakeholders on executing long-term roadmaps
- Deeply understand our technology to help determine the best implementation methods
- Contribute to the determination of system requirements and implementation timelines
- Establish, track, and prioritize issues/features to drive progress and launches
- Contribute to the API development process
- Empathize with developer needs and pain-points
- 3+ years in product management for highly technical software
- Track record of data-driven decision making and execution
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- BONUS: Background in software development
- BONUS: Passionate about blockchain, privacy, and smart contracts
Competitive compensation package (base salary + equity + benefits)