|Published||March 12, 2023|
Sr. to Lead Front End Engineer - Top Tier Blockchain Startup
San Francisco, CA or Remote
This is one of the relatively few cryptocurrency companies with a strong business model, product market fit, a strong base of customers, great cash reserves, and rapid scaling.
It is the leading company in its category. Its product is used by top blockchain companies around the globe. Its vision is to do for blockchain what Microsoft and Apple did for computers. The company's mission is to make the potential of blockchain a reality.
The team consists of world class engineers from top companies such as Google, Facebook, Palantir, Microsoft, and Pinterest and stop schools such as MIT and Stanford.
The company has raised series A funding from top investors including Stanford University and founders of some of the most valuable tech companies in the world.
The company will pay salary up to $200k plus equity which could be very lucrative.
- Design and ship elegant user facing frontend software components.
- Creating intuitive user experiences and data visualizations that simplify complex problems into actionable insights.
- Working closely with backend counterparts, PMs, and designers to optimize user experiences.
- Solving the most challenging problems in the blockchain space and shaping the future of blockchain based computing.
- Willing to learn (if necessary) and primarily use React.
- At least 4 years of experience working with client-side web applications.
- Experience with React, TypeScript/Flow, HTML, CSS and related web technologies.
- Passionate about designing beautiful products and providing the best user experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate with design, product and external clients.
- Know how to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly.
- Passion for blockchain technology.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other equivalent professional experience.
About Skyrocket Ventures
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!