|Date Posted||January 7, 2022|
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Madeline Lazarus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer in Test to join us in the effort of building our Healthcare financial management AI platform and solutions.
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact. As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Intrigued? Please read on!
Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology company in Healthcare industry
What you will be doing:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build a multi-party platform with a team of savvy engineers. work in a team of Cloud Engineers working on the Realtime Settlement product. In this role, you will plan, design, and automate various testing frameworks to measure and improve the services and platforms. You will build automation tools and test frameworks for robust, scalable, and reliable automation for Cloud services and for distributed ledger (Blockchain).
Engage in leading the building a market changing real-time claim settlement system leveraging an evolving set of languages and technologies including Java, Go, Python, Rust, and AWS services such as ECS, Lambda, Fargate, S3, Kinesis, and AppMesh.
Ability to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
Demonstrate strong drive to learn and advocate for development best practices (TDD, code reviews, continuous integration, work in small batches, etc.)
Communicates proactively and effectively with team members and other stakeholders in a highly Agile environment.
Self-starter that will take tasks and accomplish them with little oversight.
Strong background in modern languages such as Java, distributed systems development, REST web services, and relational databases.
Experience with GIT, GitHub/Lab, Jenkins, Jira
Demonstrated technical experience as a senior engineer, cloud-based experience preferred.
Demonstrated initiative with learning new technologies, such as Cloud.
Must Have Skills:
- 6+ years of software engineering experience in building automation frameworks, benchmarking tools.
- Established skill designing and developing solutions to complex problems in a distributed systems environment.
- Mastery of the tools of the trade, including familiarity with modern cloud computing, agile development, automated testing, and development best practices
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience in agile/scrum methodologies, DevOps, and software development lifecycle
- Committed to current best practices, continuous deployment, 100% fault tolerance, high performance, infrastructure as code, and working in a Test
- Experience with Distributed Software, Service Oriented Architecture, NoSQL database concepts
Nice to have skills:
- Demonstrable experience working with large enterprise data assets
- Experience with X12 healthcare transactions such as Eligibility and Claims
- Experience with HIPAA compliance and the security of PHI data
- Exposure to and understanding of Blockchain technologies such as DAML
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.