|Date Posted||May 2, 2021|
We look forward to your application! When applying, please be sure to put your Full Legal First Name and Last Name for legal and processing purposes.
Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader? Join our team at American Tire Distributors! As the nation's premier tire distributor, ATD’s coast-to-coast distribution network provides approximately 80,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada with rapid and frequent delivery of high quality tires, custom wheels and shop supplies.
Torqata Data and Analytics LLC, a corporate startup and wholly owned subsidiary of American Tire Distributors, is solving the tire industry’s most pressing problems through data and analytics. We are a team of data-driven scientists, software engineers, and marketing experts with deep experience in supply chain, operations, logistics, revenue management and customer engagement.
Torqata’s powerful data platform and suite of analytics products has been designed to enable manufacturers, retailers and distributors to work smarter, more collaboratively and drive better results across the industry.
We are a data and analytics services and software start-up in the automotive and tire industry seeking to position ourselves as the premier provider of such services through increased visibility throughout the tire value chain and unified reconciliation of data across disparate sources such a point-of-sale data, aggregated inventory, OE production data, product information, sales forecasts, introduction of a Blockchain ecosystem, etc.
We are looking for a customer-centric, energetic, analytical, and highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Sr. manager of Customer Success is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within Torqata’s Tire Pros retailer network, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong adoption and growth opportunities. The Sr. Manager of Customer success works closely with our Tire Pros retailers alongside the Torqata Product Management, Tech and ATD Sales organizations to ensure that we deliver on the promise of our SaaS products to our key retail customers.
This person must be analytically driven, entrepreneurial, and a creative problem solver who knows how to both lead and execute. Additionally, this individual will be given ample opportunity to place their thumbprint on a growing and evolving Customer Success function.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Have a strong understanding of best practices relevant to retaining and growing assigned retail accounts while mitigating risk
- Develop and execute on account strategies for our retail accounts, while working alongside relevant internal teams to deliver positive outcomes for customers and Torqata
- Build trust and create meaningful relationships among champions and key leaders within each assigned customer
- Create processes and build the tools that will enable the Customer Success function to scale with growth
- Ensure each assigned customer understands the ROI/value that Torqata delivers to their business through conducting periodic business reviews to each assigned customer that aligns with their business goals and objectives
- Anticipate, identify and forecast risk as well as growth opportunities within your assigned business segment
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Be the voice of and advocate for the customer internally, and through heavy interaction with key Tire Pros sales and customer council leadership forums
- Use quantitative and qualitative feedback to drive customer experience improvements with leadership teams across the company that enhance the Torqata B2B experience.
- Become an expert of all Torqata products and services, as well as all Torqata product deployment.
Direct Report Position Titles
- Inside Sales Manager, Customer Success Manager, Customer Success Specialist
- 10+ years of experience with B2B account management
- “Startup Mentality”, passion for bringing something new to life
- Tire and/or Automotive industry experience is a must, especially Tire & Automotive retail store operations experience
- Experience with SaaS preferred
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base
- Outstanding multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Proficiency in productivity and customer engagement software suites (MS Office, Salesforce, Outreach)
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer requirements
- Ability to perform and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize deliverables
- Ability to travel as needed
- A consultative approach; the ability to develop rapport and trust with internal teams to achieve broader business objectives and goals.
Candidate Skills and Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal communication, self-learning, analytical, and problem-solving skills, coupled with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Be adaptable: able to modify the approach to ever-changing circumstances with a proven ability to prioritize and plan
- Be an influencer: you will drive behaviors and results in others at all levels and across the organization regardless of reporting structures
- Be collaborative: you will not operate in silos; you will break them down and make connections. Empire building is not your thing.
- Be a listener: you listen to your customers and to the internal team that you work with. You’re always looking for opportunities to enhance the experience of your customers or for ways to help them.
- Be creative: you’ll be flexible in your thinking, sometimes following the right process is the answer, and sometimes there just isn’t a process for the scenario
- Be empathetic: you can see the customer’s perspective and Torqata’s perspective, you have the ability to create win/win outcomes when these perspectives aren’t aligned
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills for audiences at all levels; you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to navigate a fast paced environment.
- Experience developing and executing a profit driven services line of business
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Deep understanding of value drivers in both recurring revenue business models, as well as Torqata partner business operations (tire/automotive retailers, manufacturers, distributors)
Build a challenging and rewarding career with us!
American Tire Distributors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Job ID: R14695