|Date Posted||May 2, 2021|
You will play a critical role in helping the organization shape a differentiated product experience for our customers. The goal is for you to help guide the building and delivery of the best possible outcomes for customers and the company.
You will be the responsible for leading our strategic approach for the “why” of the product strategy along with enabling sales to guide customers on how to derive value from our platform capabilities.
This requires developing and maintaining a system and processes that enable continuous market sensing and validation through data.
You and your team will spend a lot of time with people internally who serve our customers (eg. Sales, product, and marketing teams) along with industry and thought leaders (eg. Analysts such as Gartner and Thought Leaders such as Infrastructure Masons). Your team’s research and learnings are to be synthesized into actionable inputs for internal partners such as Marketing, Sales, Product and Executive teams.
Additionally, you will develop, launch and maintain the company’s customer, market and product insights and analytics tools. With the purpose to elevate the company’s strategic positioning, broaden our reach across industry influencers, differentiate the go to market motion to drive faster consumption of our platform and unique value for our customers.
- Conceive and develop a Data Gravity Index and Roadmap, collaborating various teams.
- Create a market insights and framework to co-define with product management prioritization, roadmap planning and success metrics.
- Build and maintain tools to provide insights supporting Sales, Product, and Marketing teams (Customer and Product Insight Tools).
- Engage with the industry as a thought leader in the Data space, promoting Digital Realty and their expertise in working with Enterprise and Hyperscaler customers.
- Co-deliver sales enablement training of product and solution framework to enhance sales productivity and increase sales ability to deliver insights led customer engagement to drive high value solutions that result in faster sales and expanded pipeline.
- Help with initiating the company’s “points of view” positioning on strategic industry trends (eg. 5G, AI, Blockchain, etc…) to improve company fluency and enhance market thought leadership.
- Create presentations and written communications telling the Digital Realty Data Gravity story, building excitement, creating alignment with customers, partners, sales, and employees.
- Provide artifacts, statistics, data from Insights Tool Data to be included in Marketing, Product, and Sales presentations/documents.
- Engage with a cross-functional team in interacting with customer advisory board(s) to elevate account relationships, validate necessary roadmap items to accelerate product consumption, and capture customer centric data/metrics for customer satisfaction.
- Develop, nurture and elevate domain competency and fluency of the company’s personnel to be better ambassadors of digital infrastructure and the critical role we play.
- Provide input into “awareness to decision making” product and solution framework content working with Marketing, Product Mgmt and Solution Architecture teams.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world.
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day—above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty Trust is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We value and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain people with backgrounds, experiences and perspectives that reflect the full diversity of our society.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.