|Date Posted||November 13, 2020|
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.
Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
COME WORK WITH US AT PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
The Role: Senior Solutions Architect
As a Solutions Architect and a member of the Pre-Sales Engineering Team, the candidate will be responsible for meeting with Presidio’s Enterprise customers. Collecting requirements for infrastructure solutions relating to networking and collaboration projects. Designing and developing engineering solutions for Presidio customers. In addition, a Senior SA is expected to be a thought leader and help mentor younger employees, work as part of a team, and continually strive to grow themselves and the company.
A successful Solutions Architect (SA) should be able to present and explain various network communication and collaboration technologies to customers. They will guide customers through requirements gathering and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering and cloud services. SAs are responsible for creating a scope of work and task lists for various types of projects in support of these solutions. Specific tasks include creation of Bill of Materials for hardware/software solutions, creation of consulting engagements, including pricing of engineering services and the creation of a Statement of Work.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of design experience, implementation experience with the various Cisco products and technologies is a plus. They will need to be highly motivated, excited about learning new products and technologies, and able to effectively communicate while ensuring superior customer service and maintaining a strong customer relationship.
It is expected that a Senior Solutions Architect:
- Provide top notch technical expertise in their areas of focus supporting multiple Key account teams across the organization.
- Gain the trust of our clients through deep subject matter expertise, undoubted integrity, ability to lead and constant professionalism
- Drive services sales in their specific area of focus
- Tightly align with our services teams – PS, MS, PFS, PMO, OSS etc. The Solution Architect understands our various services capabilities, takes the time to communicate pre-sales approaches to the services teams and provides appropriate leadership as projects/SRs are executed
- Provide industry best services to our AMs, leading them at times and following them at other times, helping them compete by providing quality pre-sales material (BoMs, SoWs, design commentary, vendor information, diagrams, rough order of magnitude documents etc.) in a timely fashion
- Continue to learn – SAs continually need to add skills to serve our clients fully and to maintain relevant skills as the IT market transforms
- Align with our vendor partnerships understanding and helping execute specific vendor programs
- Provide leadership to our clients as they operate and transform their businesses
- Sell consultatively – listening fully and steadily developing sales conversations to the point where the client is explicitly stating their needs, at which time we can start proposing our solutions.
- Lead, where appropriate, with our highest value offerings – Managed Services, Consulting etc.
- Understand the full range of Presidio’s capabilities, paying high-level attention to capabilities held by other practices and by national teams
- Share best practices and industry intelligence with other team members
- Support other team members as needed (work overload, specific expertise required etc.)
- Assist with pipeline tracking
- Determine and promote the best PS vehicle (FF Sow vs SR) to allow us to success in execution with our clients
The essential responsibilities of the Sr. Solutions Architect are to work directly with customers and account managers in pre-sales situations, and to work effectively across functions with other Presidio employees in Sales, Marketing, Proposals, and Project Management areas. Specific responsibilities include:
- Meet with customers and collect customer requirements
- Work with Account Manager/Sales Team to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales process
- Create high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers
- Create Customer facing Presentations
- Create Bill of Materials & configurations for solutions
- Build Scope of Services and Professional Service Pricing
- Write Statement of Works
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
Must have demonstrable design experience. With experience in deployment, administration, configuration, or integration, being an advantage. Experience working as a consultant and with Cisco partners is desirable. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of Cisco technologies and products.
- Unified Communications
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Cisco Session Management Edition
- Cisco Voice Gateways
- Cisco Unified Border Element
- Cisco Unified Collaboration Endpoints
- Microsoft Skype for Business Servers
- Business Video Services
- Cisco Video (Expressway, MRA, Meetings Server, etc)
- Non-Cisco Web/Voice Conferencing Services
- Cisco Webex
- Cisco Teams
- Video Conferencing Systems (Cisco, Polycom, Zoom)
- Cisco Licensing (EAs, FLEX, etc)
- Cloud Collaboration services
- Microsoft Teams
- SIP Trunking & Service Providers
- Cisco Network Switches & routers
- Enterprise Collaboration Architectures
- Campus and Datacenter Networking Architectures
- Cisco ISR Routers and switches
- Cisco Nexus
- Cisco DNA
- Cisco SD-Access
- Cisco SD-WAN
- Cisco Wireless
- A desire to continuously learn new technologies and products
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for its customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2019, we serve approximately 7,900 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $3.0 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. For more information visit: www.presidio.com.
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio’s IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Intel and VMware Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a “one size fits all” approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle.
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization’s risk exposure and remediation path.
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority. This accelerated rate of change is prompting businesses to align their processes, applications and infrastructure to new consumption and service-based models. For our customers, it means enabling a seamless exchange of data within complex ecosystems to help advance digital transformation.
At Presidio Emerging Technologies, we provide solutions for safety and security, mobile and wireless communications, data collection and analytics using purpose-built, ruggedized hardware and software. Presidio offers validated solutions for Industrial Insights, Connected Transportation, Smart Cities, and Safer Schools.
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].