|Date Posted||February 2, 2021|
COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Solutions Architect
Presidio is seeking a Solutions Architect to join our team in Brentwood, TN. As a Solutions Architect will be to sell and architect digital transformation and IT modernization technologies using market leading automation, orchestration compute, storage, virtualized solutions from our primary partners such as AppDynamics, Turbonomic, Cisco, DellEMC, Pure, VMware, AWS, Microsoft and Nutanix. You will be responsible for the leadership and delivery of pre-sales activities including proposal development, proof-of-concept construction, demonstrations, roadmaps, and architectural design sessions. You will have a deep understanding of various IaaS/PaaS services and reference architecture. This position is based in the Nashville, TN area (Minimal travel)
Under minimal supervision, your main responsibility as a Solutions Architect will be to sell and architect digital transformation and IT modernization technologies using market leading automation, orchestration compute, storage, virtualized solutions from our primary partners such as AppDynamics, Turbonomic, Cisco, DellEMC, Pure, VMware, AWS, Microsoft and Nutanix. You will be responsible for the leadership and delivery of pre-sales activities including proposal development, proof-of-concept construction, demonstrations, roadmaps, and architectural design sessions. You will have a deep understanding of various IaaS/PaaS services and reference architecture. You should be able to work at a client's site in collaboration with client team members and be motivated, ambitious, and focused on consulting around data center solutions and services. You will also be responsible for the design of services engagements in areas such as:
- Storage (Block\File\Object\Cloud - DellEMC, Pure, NetApp, Cloudian, Swift, AWS, Azure)
- HyperConverged (Cisco HyperFlex, Nutanix, NetApp, VxRail)
- Compute (Dell, Cisco UCS, HP)
- Automation (Cisco, Vmware, Turbonomic, custom scripting)
- Back-up and Recovery (Veeam, Rubrik, Cohesity)
- Virtualization (VMware, Containers)
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to Presidio’s clients, and partner with them to understand their requirements for business needs.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to solutions and strategies
- Create functional design specifications, reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions that address customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and help improve Presidio’s services IP.
- Staying up-to-date on all technical developments related to Data Center.
- Interact with Sales, Clients and Software Publishers
- If required, perform client assessments in support of design, implementations and on-going support
- Provide sales consultation on fundamental security & isolation methodologies and features
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 5+ years of designing and implementing complex Data Center solutions
- Strong Storage Experience with any of the following Cisco, DellEMC, NetApp, Nimble and/or Pure (Other storage vendors a plus)
- Strong HCI experience with any of the following: VxRail, HyperFlex, NetApp HCI and/or Nutanix.
- Strong virtualization experience with VMware (ESX 6.5, VRNI, VROPS)
- Proven design, planning and implementation experience with compute
- Working knowledge of most relevant operating systems (Windows Server, RHEL, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal & external organizations
- Previous, demonstrated experience migrating an on premise to on-premise environments or on-premise to any cloud environment
- Basic networking features & constraints including VPN, Direct Connect, Subnetting, Routing, etc.
- Strong experience with Migration and Hybrid Migration projects and programs
- Moderate Network, firewall configuration and router troubleshooting experience
- Prior experience working for a system integrator or consulting organization
- Basic knowledge of automation tools ( Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of container orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Good knowledge of AppDynamics and\or Turbonomics
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.
Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
Our mission is to enable our clients to capture economic value from the digital transformation of their businesses by developing, implementing and managing world class, cloud ready, secure and agile IT Infrastructure solutions. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design.
By investing in the future of IT solutions we stay at the forefront of technology trends. And to ensure our clients have access to a wide range of technologies and best-of-breed solutions, we partner with over 500 OEMs including market leaders and emerging providers to bring our clients integrated, multi technology solutions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Through 60+ US offices and 2,800 professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers, we are trusted advisors to our clients on a local level while also bringing our national scale and expertise to bear.
Engage Presidio, where the digital future is built.
Video: Culture at Presidio
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio’s IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Intel and VMware Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a “one size fits all” approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle.
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization’s risk exposure and remediation path.
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority. This accelerated rate of change is prompting businesses to align their processes, applications and infrastructure to new consumption and service-based models. For our customers, it means enabling a seamless exchange of data within complex ecosystems to help advance digital transformation.
At Presidio Emerging Technologies, we provide solutions for safety and security, mobile and wireless communications, data collection and analytics using purpose-built, ruggedized hardware and software. Presidio offers validated solutions for Industrial Insights, Connected Transportation, Smart Cities, and Safer Schools.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies Please Note: Agencies may not submit any unsolicited candidate information to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received by any employee of Presidio will be considered property of Presidio, unless the submitting agency is an Authorized Vendor who has received a written request to perform recruiting services from a member of Presidio’s Talent Acquisition staff. No other Presidio staff member shall be authorized to engage an agency to perform recruiting services. Authorized Vendors have entered into written contracts with Presidio that have been reviewed and executed by the Vice President of Talent Acquisition. Payments will not be made to any agency who is not an Authorized Vendor (nor will they be made to any agency for performing unauthorized services).