|Date Posted||February 27, 2021|
Location: Austin, TX
Description: Our insurance client is currently seeking a Solutions Architect for a full-time direct hire opportunity. Please reach out to Kevin Gorence [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) with any interest.
- Own the creation and documentation of the technical & application architecture for a project
- Ensure that the application integrations requirements are properly identified and appropriate solution is implemented working with the Senior Architects.
- Working with the data architecture team, define and implement procedures to ensure the integrity and consistency of all data. Also support maintaining the data dictionary.
- Responsible for conducting architecture tollgate reviews on the project and provide application architecture/design feedback to the project team on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that all technical and application related issues are identified and resolved by closely working with the partners
- Assist the Senior Architects on Proof of Concept and piloting new technologies.
- Interface and liaise with company's vendors and outsourcing partners as required
- Assist the Enterprise architects in defining, implementing and overseeing technical standards, policies and tools
- Provide technical oversight to development teams. Work with the Technical Specialists to resolve problems with software and develop solutions.
- Responsible for operational effectiveness of the environment; adhere to company Process Framework.
- Conduct a feasibility study/impact assessment for implementing business requirements
- Assess impact and prioritize architectural and design changes based on business needs
- Build and review implementation plans working with the Project Manager
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a business requirements and test cases for applications
- Provide feedback to the Business Analysts and Business teams on impact of requirements on the implementation.
- Total 10+ years of Technology experience including 5+ years of design and 3+ years of Technical/Solutions architecture experience - in a range of technologies.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in computer science or related field.
- Knowledge of technology environments, including telecommunications, networks, programming, servers and desktops
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, integration capabilities and standards
- Required expertise in MEAN, Dev Ops, Java / JEE, .Net, Micro-services and SOA architectures. Good understanding of Machine learning & Blockchain
- Good working knowledge of Databases– Mongo and Oracle knowledge desirable
- Experience with Cloud technologies(AWS specifically) a plus
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems
- Proven experience in systems Architecture, Design and Development
- Experience in data migration, ETL a big plus
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent technical architecture and technical support documentation skills
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]