|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 30, 2020|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Social Media Manager will be a highly strategic & experienced team member responsible for managing the firm's social media communities in support of their brand vision & business goals. You will be working in a fast-paced, creative environment that offers an opportunity to be part of building a rapidly growing brand. You will attract, engage with, and expand the firm's audiences both within and beyond the existing blockchain enthusiast community.
New York-based blockchain technology company looking for a Social Media Manager to join their exceptional team.
- Designing and executing the the firm's community engagement strategy in partnership with content and marketing managers. You'll put campaigns and measurement capabilities into place.
- Manage the firm's external communications tools, including e-blasts, websites, social media, and presence on public sites
- Develop and implement an innovative social media and community content strategy to engage and build community, tracking hashtags and trending topics, and moderating and responding to comments in order to drive dynamic conversation
- Stay on top of breaking news and develop the firm's immediate response
- Manage and update editorial calendar, collaborating with staff to ensure a robust communication plan to meet organizational goals
- Actively responding to all questions and comments across key platforms with the goal of increasing active conversations within our channels. You'll become the go-to person behind the firm's social media platforms.
- Working closely with the greater marketing team you'll coordinate and proactively plan, sometimes write, and publish new content (blog posts, videos, white paper, etc.) on a regular basis to help drive the conversation, with the goal of turning new and active community members into ecosystem ambassadors.
- Familiarity with the blockchain industry.
- Built and managed your own community engagement team(s), and know how to elicit high performance from every team member.
- Have worked at a marketing agency, major technology company, or have start-up experience (greater than 2 years)
- Action oriented and can manage many work streams at once, but you also know when the stakes are high and you need to focus on quality over quantity.
- Deep familiarity with managing social media channels and the platforms/tools required to do so effectively and at scale.
- Experience planning, designing, building, and operating a sizable community engagement user base (online/offline).
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Competitive 401K Contribution
- Incredible Office with Amazing Perks!! (Catered Breakfasts & Lunches, Tons of Team Outings & Events)
- Health / Dental / Vision Benefits