|Date Posted||June 13, 2020|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Commercial and Corporate & Information Banking Technology (CCIBT) offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
In this role you will be responsible for the engineering and development of full end-to-end innovative initiatives & enablement solutions. You will also help us enable transform the bank functions while managing run the bank functions working on solving complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of numerous factors. The team member will have a deep knowledge of the environments, software, infrastructure, function, performance, availability, capacity and data. We need a diverse group of people with different experience levels to support the transformation, enrichment and continued availability of assets to business and technical application teams across the enterprise.
- Work within an Agile/Scrum framework.Deliver results in less defined & constantly changing environments
- Communicate with broad and diverse audience, including technology and business leaders; ability to simplify complex messages for consumption
- Deliver senior/executive level enablement and automation solutions
- Develop executive communications strategy solutions for multiple Technology executives simultaneously
- Partner to influence and support innovation & continued drive towards automation, touch less operational sustainment as a design/architecture construct working with CIO technology partners/managers
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
- Acts in the highest-level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives
- Bring in automation and enablement solutions for horizontal systems in various domains like ECM, Robotics Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Innovation (Blockchain, Cloud etc.) & Enterprise Services/APIs
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 5+ years of experience in software delivery in a large matrixed organization or on a complex system such as AKA, Development, DEVOPS, or QA
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of UNIX experience
- 5+ years of web applications experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to deliver cutting edge solutions and supporting infrastructure (Kubernetes, Docker, Grafana, ELK Stack, AI/ML, NLP, Puppet, Chef, GitHub)
- Strong hands on experience scripting experience (Ansible, ReactJS, NodeJS, Bash, Korn)
- Strong development and application creation experience (Java, Python, C, C++, C#)
- Strong working knowledge of QA processes and plans
- Ability to develop customized knowledge management solution and associated technical documentation
- Expert knowledge and experience with SharePoint, Visio and other MS Office products
- Understanding complex application frameworks and flows and assist with developing and implementing custom solutions
- Experience with SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) as well as other languages as required
- Experience writing tecchnical documentation and training guides
- Experience with complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, coding, testing and deployment
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.