|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||May 24, 2021|
Stealth mode start up with $5M in series A funding, token incentive plan, and competitive salary
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Bashar Sbeini
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are the team tasked with creating a family of decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols for the Buttonwood Foundation. In the coming
year, we will be coding, testing, and helping launch Ethereum protocols with a variety of purposes: liquidity aggregation, price-stabilization wrappers, governance, peer-to-peer lending, and debt tranching. The core of our approach to innovation is the concept of composability - these smart contracts are meant to be used as building blocks, not as walled gardens. Thus, they are designed to be used not only by other Buttonwood protocols, but by any other project team or user in DeFi at large. Our mission is to build new primitives that can catalyze a transformation in how DeFi works, creating the building blocks for tradeable fixed-income markets, collateralized leverage tokens, and, eventually, a fully decentralized "dollar."
The Foundation will be closing a $5 million seed round, which will allow it to fund our efforts to build out a larger team and launch their first suite of DeFi smart contracts.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Token Incentive Plan
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Flexible Hours
- Fully remote (if desired)
- Unlimited vacation
- Research and drive high-level decisions about smart contract systems
- Specify, implement, test, and review smart contract systems in Solidity
- Work with teammates to thoroughly think through edge-cases and possible attack vectors
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in Ethereum and DeFi
- Collaborate with the rest of the organization to deliver quality products
- Experience writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity
- Knowledge of the EVM, blockchain technology, and cryptoeconomic protocols
- Experience writing automated integration test suites to ensure that our protocols work properly with each other and with other DeFi protocols
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related discipline
*Note that if you do not have experience with Solidity, but are a quick learner and strong backend engineer with an interest in DeFi, feel free to apply anyway.*
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.