|Published||June 24, 2022|
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Global - Remote
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $65/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Short term
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be working at the bleeding edge of Layer 2 & DeFi, designing & developing high-quality, high-performance software that serves client requests & orchestrates transactions with the Blockchain and external systems.
You’ll work closely with technical co-founders, engineers and L2 domain experts to design & develop the L1 solidity contracts & node.js backend that powers the service.
- Blockchain : Ethereum ( Solidity )
- Backend: Node.JS
- Infrastructure: AWS (API Gateway, CDK, Lambda, SQS, Dynamo DB)
- Front End: React webapp deployed on Vercel
- CI/CD : Github, Github Actions
- Collaboration: JIRA, Slack, Gitbook
What Our Client Is Looking For
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Commercial or significant personal experience in Solidity development.
- A professional who can work as part of a global team working towards and being accountable for deliverables & milestones.
- Proficiency with AWS technology stack e.g. API Gateway, CloudWatch, VPC, Lambda functions, EC2, S3, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, SQS, and SNS
- An individual that is interested in new technologies.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.