|Date Posted||October 28, 2021|
100% Remote!! Work From Home!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Justin Rice
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
In three short years, we have unveiled a series of fintech firsts using our proprietary blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions.
Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
Forbes Top 50 Blockchain Companies
Figure Series D Announcement
Why join us?
GREENFIELD DEVELOPMENT with:
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75%
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries
About the Role
We are looking for curious, innovative and collaborative team members. Engineering is at the heart of the action, building out our blockchain protocol and direct to consumer products that will transform the financial services industry. Everything is from scratch development and every engineer has a big impact on the team and the growth of the company.
In addition to delivering high quality code with a user - centric focus, an objective of this role is to help us building greenfield frontends for internal and customer use for our banking solution on blockchain!
What You’ll Do
- Drive innovative tech solutions adhering to iterative principles
- Originate, champion and execute on new ideas for projects
- Collaborate with project leads and other software engineers across multiple teams
- Work on software solutions that will transform the consumer lending and blockchain space
- Be a leader, use your voice, apply your tech skills to solve real world problems
What We Look For
- BS/BA degree, Computer Science major preferred
- 5 + years front end engineering / development experience in a fast paced, agile environment
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to succeed in a startup environment
- Ability to drive a project from concept to release
- Proficiency in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Familiarity with Iterative Software Development
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.