|Date Posted||May 18, 2021|
Ref ID: 02310-0011800645
Classification: Security Manager
Robert Half Technology is working with a fast growing consulting organization in the area looking to expand and add a Senior Security Manager to their team. Apply now to learn more!
This position will partner with clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. They should have a solid understanding of their client’s business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution. They have a responsible for ensuring seamless project management and developing future contacts within the business community.
• Discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
• Participate in the initiation and development of new products and services.
• Engage in sales opportunities and consistently develop work with existing clients.
• Delivering client satisfaction and demonstrating a growing level of industry and product competency
• Understand the business environment and potential client base for your solution and industry.
• Seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
• Project management and team leadership.
• Experience with security frameworks used to measure maturity of security controls
• Experience with assessing, designing, implementing, and enhancing cybersecurity technologies
• Experience in enabling new technologies securely in: Blockchain, Big Data, Cloud, Machine Learning, etc.
• Experience with designing people processes and procedures to reduce cybersecurity risks
• Experience with building strategies and roadmaps
• Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
• Supervisory experience of teams including Managers and Consultants
• Advanced project management capabilities
• Ability to network and build relationships