|Date Posted||February 10, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Full Stack Engineer will work with Java, Node, AWS, and React while collaborating in this start up environment! Work to improve tools for blockchain whole reporting directly to the VP of Engineering!
This role is 100% remote.
This SAAS company bridges fiat and cryptocurrency with their platform and APIs. This start-up, headquartered in San Francisco, is seeing great success and has strong financial backing!
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Full Stack Engineer includes but are not limited to
- Design, build, scale and test new features and services
- Contribute to architecture and construction of the core platform
- Own projects and code from day one!
- Collaborate with engineering team members and product owners
- Mentor more junior engineers!
The ideal Senior Full Stack Engineer has:
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of professional working experience
- Experience in async programming paradigms
- Working experience with Java, RxJava, MySQL, Node, React, and/or AWS
It would be a plus if the candidate had:
- Interest and/or experience in cryptocurrency or blockchain
- Startup experience
This Senior Full Stack Engineer offers competitive pay and benefits as well as the opportunity to work 100% remote.