|Date Posted||May 23, 2020|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
As part of Innovation Technology's Delivery team and Center of Competency (COC) for Distributed Ledger/Blockchain Technology, this senior engineering role will utilize emerging blockchain technology to promote, develop, and implement Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) solutions. Supporting the new COC for Distributed Ledger/Blockchain Technology, this person will also consult with businesses and other technology teams on new use cases for our internal DLT platform, vendor solutions and integrations other DLT networks. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with a demonstrated passion for learning new skills and advancing emerging technologies to drive value for Wells Fargo. This role will require the person be 'hands on' with the technology, and be willing to experiment to find creative solutions. As required by projects this person should also be able to create design documentation and build prototypes in a lab or local environment to test the viability of their designs. They should have the ability to clearly articulate and communicate technically complex solutions to a broader audience using diagrams and such tools as Enterprise Architecture, Visio or PowerPoint.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Consulting with business partners on DLT Solutions and requirements
- Interacting with architects on DLT technical solutions
- Creation of Distributed Data models
- Distributed Ledger/Blockchain Code Development
- Assist in all testing aspects of DLT solutions
- Implementation and support of DLT solutions
- Sharing and interacting with others to promote new DLT Solutions
- Adherence to secured coding practices
- Review of outside DLT Solutions
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of development experience with one or more of the following: Java, C++, C#, C, or .NET
- 5+ years of experience working with Relationship Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience 2+ years of experience developing and using RESTful Application Program Interface (API)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with blockchain technologies such as Corda, Hyperledger Fabric or Ethereum.
- Familiarity with key DLT concepts of smart contracts, consensus, data persistence and security
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Security certificates, and tools such as the Java keytool and Venafi
CA-Concord: 1755 Grant Street - Concord, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.