|Published||April 29, 2022|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
Global leader in blockchain technologies is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their growing organization!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Paul Madden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $250,000 - $350,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are the worldwide leader in blockchain solutions and are listed on every major crypto exchange. We are revolutionizing how the world is connected by utilizing leading blockchain technologies. We are looking for a Sr. Data Engineer to join our growing organization. If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of the future, this is it.
Why join us?
- We are the leader in blockchain technologies
- Great compensation/token packages provided
- Work on meaningful projects that will change how the world interacts on multiple facets
- 100% medical, 401K, flexible vacation package
- Provide Technical Leadership for strategy, architecture, design, development, testing, production launch, and ongoing support of data applications
- Collaborate and ensure business teams by providing technical input to Data Governance policies, standards and processes related to data with clear data classification and data ownership, access, and security (privacy & protection) of sensitive data.
- Participate in evaluating and recommending 3rd party technologies and ability to make build vs. buy decisions
- Design, develop, manage, and maintain application development standards that meet or exceed industry standards. Institute and manage an effective application development Systems Lifecycle methodology.
- 5+ years experience in data platform preferably data warehousing
- 4+ years of experience in distributed data store like BigQuery, Snowflake, Presto, Netezza, or similar
- 3+ years of experience with cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Deep knowledge in data warehouse architecture, and integration
- Experience with data management in SQL and/or NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop)
- Familiar to cloud-based architectures, development, test, and deployment automation
- String understanding of SQL, data structures, data integrity, and schema design best practices
- Experience in driving initiatives as a technical lead and subject matter expert in one or more areas
- Deep experience with distributed systems, distributed data stores, data pipelines, and other tools in cloud services environments (e.g, AWS, GCP)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.