|Published||June 17, 2022|
Tech Job Descriptions – ATS Services Team
Senior Blockchain Engineering Manager
Senior leader to oversee and manage the development efforts of our Marketplace for primary offerings and alternative trading system (ATS) / exchange for the secondary trading of digital asset securities. This individual will liaise with numerous technology solution providers and partners to ensure that our Marketplace and ATS technically perform as intended and align with our compliance and regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead, supervise and mentor the development teams responsible for creating the Marketplace and ATS.
- Assess and choose the blockchain technology solutions and partners that best suit the organization and align with the company’s vision (digital wallet providers, custodians, transfer agents, etc.).
- Work closely with the Product and Marketing teams to ensure that we leverage efficient and performant blockchain technology/infrastructure solutions to properly conduct our day-to-day operations and deliver a best of breed offering to our customers (blockchain protocols, automated market markets, etc.).
- Work closely with the Compliance team to ensure that we are responsible about the technology solutions we choose to run/grow our business, while at the same time adhering to our regulatory and corporate governance requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert on such things as the latest digital asset technology standards, including content management systems, infrastructure, hardware/software solutions and the latest engineering practices.
Requirements for this role are as follows:
- Ability to oversee and manage our day-to-day operations, staying abreast of digital trends in the blockchain space and understanding how they impact our various lines of business.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership and communication skills to present the case for various blockchain technologies to be acquired, sourced, updated and decommissioned, ensuring that we leverage the most suitable tools to add maximum value to our organization while at the same time adhering to our regulatory requirements and responsibilities.
- Capable of reviewing and assessing technology products/systems to determine their potential value to our customers and the organization.