|Published||May 21, 2022|
Build the next generation of asset-backed cryptocurrency!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Karyn Spies
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $250,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are one part real-estate firm, one part tech-startup with a mission to build cities better. We focus on acquiring, renovating and developing buildings in the cities where we operate while also enabling people to own parts of their city as it grows and develops around them.
We are also launching the world’s first real estate backed cryptocurrency later this year which we anticipate will enable more people to own more real estate, increase participation in local development to guide better development decisions, and provide an independently-governed, anti-inflationary currency backed 1:1 by real estate, combining the best elements of cryptocurrencies with a stable, predictable asset.
Why join us?
Every day will offer a new challenge because, honestly, we don’t know entirely what we’re doing - just what we’re trying to do. We’re going to build something special, have a great time doing it, and, in the process, create an environment and culture that treats ourselves and others with the ultimate in fairness and respect.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- 5% 401k Match
- Fully covered high-quality health, and dental insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Optional pet insurance for cats, dogs, lizards, frogs, and waterfowl
We are looking for an experienced Blockchain Software Engineer to expand the capabilities of our Engineering Team and be a leading force in our efforts to build the next generation of asset-backed cryptocurrency and the ecosystem surrounding it. We’re still a very small team and are looking for an Engineer with experience and passion about blockchain technology who is willing to take a leading role not only in development but also in the decision-making and design processes of our blockchain infrastructure and smart contracts.
We are currently working within the Ethereum ecosystem, so experience writing smart contracts in Solidity and deploying to the Ethereum mainnet is required. We also value experience with any other blockchain network and also encourage discussions about advantages and disadvantages of each alternative.
Despite the focus on blockchain and smart contracts, experience developing web applications and best practices in front-end architecture will be appreciated, particularly experience integrating with a blockchain network.
- At least 4 years of real-world, professional Software Engineering experience delivering production-ready code to end users in some industry
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the blockchain space
- Familiarity and experience with the Ethereum network and the Solidity programming language
- Knowledge of the standards for token contracts (ERC-20, ERC-721, etc.)
- Passion for blockchain technology and its transformative potential
- Working in a git-based workflow on a team of engineers
- Familiarity with other blockchain networks and ecosystems
- Contributions to open source projects (particularly related to Ethereum or blockchain in general)
- Python coding experience
- Experience with cloud computing services providers (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Consuming and creating APIs and managing access to endpoints
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.