|Published||May 20, 2022|
Great opportunity to join an early stage startup seeking to reshape financial services across CeFI and DeFI markets!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Karyn Spies
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $250,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets. We are a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi which provides unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy. We’ve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 600 institutional clients trading over $10B per month, and a diverse, global team united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises.
Why join us?
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ
- Work anywhere and create a schedule that makes you comfortable and allows you to be at your best
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA), Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, Retirement Savings (i.e. Traditional and Roth 401(k), and Paid Parental Leave
- Generous technology and learning allowances, such as a first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials - whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable - and you'll receive a refresh amount each anniversary
As a core member of the backend engineering team, you will build and maintain major features, through inception, design, implementation, and launch, working closely with product and engineering disciplines across the company. The perfect candidate has an in-depth understanding of distributed systems, blockchain, and hands-on experience architecting and developing existing blockchain smart contract platforms.
- Participate in the design and implementation of a decentralized protocol for crypto derivatives trading. This includes developing, testing, and deploying the backend and smart contracts needed to do so.
- Design and develop any APIs and/or SDKs required to support trade execution services.
- Own monitoring, alarming, analytics, and reporting on all services you build, ensuring high performance and responsiveness
- Communicate requirements effectively within and across teams
- 5+ years of backend engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch with a strong engineering team
- Proficient in basic cryptography concepts
- Hands-on experience creating upgradeable smart contracts and building on blockchain, working with Solidity
- Comfortable working cloud-native AWS infrastructure and/or Kubernetes
Nice to have
- Deep knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem (BTC, ETH, etc.) and underlying technologies (blockchain, PoW, PoS, etc.)
- Interest and understanding of L1/L2 blockchain technology and ZK-Rollups
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.