|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||June 24, 2021|
Come join a scrappy team that’s been in the blockchain space since 2015 that’s raised over $30m with an app with 100s of thousands of users that’s growing on a global scale
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon Bays
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a scrappy team that’s been in the blockchain space since 2015 that’s raised over $30m with an app with 100s of thousands of users that’s growing exponentially month after month on a global scale. Our vision is to empower the lives of billions worldwide by allowing anyone to earn anywhere, anytime, from any device.
We're all about changing the way that people all around the world earn with one central idea: earn from anywhere, at any time, from any device. Our shopping app creates an engaging user experience that encourages active participation.
Why join us?
We’re looking for an amazing Senior Backend Engineer that can help us take things to the next level. You’ll be the 4th engineer on our team making a lasting impact as we take over the world. Joining us at an early-stage will allow you to make an instant impact to our core product and hit the ground running.
- You are data-driven. You contribute to the engineering and product team decision making with the data you have access to and any insights you can derive.
- 5+ years in backend development
- Deep knowledge of building scalable web systems with microservice architecture. Understanding of software development in an agile environment.
- Solid experience with relational, non-relational databases and cache stores such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and Redis.
- Willing to work at a startup with a fast pace environment that requires you working long hours.
- Writes clean, well-documented code. Code alongside your teammates every day, reading their code, design docs and collaborating on software architectures.
- Write automated tests to validate the correctness of your code.
- Assists team lead with designing new architecture and establishing best practices across the engineering group.
- Works closely with a team of software engineers to design, develop and support APIs.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.