|Date Posted||August 24, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Contribute to delivering a financial product using modern technological approaches, founded on environmental and social governance principles, & helping the environment by minimizing the physical movement of gold utilizing the blockchain.
Our Client is a new FinTech enterprise. They deliver a financial product using modern technological approaches. They are founded on environmental and social governance principles & help the environment by minimizing the physical movement of gold utilizing the blockchain.
- Play a key role in future technical design strategies, designing and deploying an exciting backlog of feature requests and cross-functional business ideas
- Build on existing architecture to maintain existing product while in parallel develop our next-gen global architecture
- Build state management into our mobile application
- Implement the application UI, layouts, theme, state management
- Multi Language \ Multi Currency \ Multi Regional
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications
- Coordinate frontend efforts across the global team as we add additional frontend developers
- Tag appropriate events or flow into Firebase \ Google Analytics
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality
- Develop the frontend aspect of the platform in multi cloud \ tenant approach while taking advantage of native cloud \ serverless functions
- Assists with production support issues as they arise
- Years of relevant frontend development experience
- 2+ Years in Flutter/Dart mobile app development
- 7+ Years in Native mobile development (iOS or Android)
- Angular experience
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter Modern front-end mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with Atlassian software development and collaboration tools (Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, etc.), a plus.
- Experience in Architectural patterns addressing better code reuse, maintainability, application security and ability to implement with Flutter
- Create build pipelines for automated app building and deploying, in various environments (TestFlight alpha/beta, App Store alpha/beta channels, App Store, Play Store)
- Experience with transaction flow \ management
- Full Stack experience is a plus
- Backend, API Integration(s) & database
- Comfortable building, documenting and QAing changes
- Medical - Dental - Vision: Fully paid
- Retirement - 401k - self-funded, immediate availability following hire.
- Pay Cycle - bi-weekly (26 pay periods in a year).
- Company Stock Options - anticipated program - all staff expected to be eligible for company stock options.
- Life Insurance - Coverage is for 3X salary up to $1 million Bonus Cycle - discretionary - annual.
- Paid Time Off - 25 business days a year
- Work Location - Work from home with technology provided