|Date Posted||February 15, 2021|
Presidio is a leading Global IT solutions provider focused on Cybersecurity, Cloud, Workforce Transformation, and Enterprise Modernization solutions. We deliver this technology expertise through a full lifecycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategic consulting, design, and implementation. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. Presidio serves approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries globally. Over 3,000 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,800 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States and around the World. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry.COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
THE ROLE: Business Development Manager, Security Practice Lead
Presidio has an exciting opportunity for a Security Practice Lead to join our Cybersecurity National Practice. This individual’s primary responsibility is to act as subject matter expert for Presidio’s Cybersecurity Solutions; driving overall Cybersecurity service (consulting and vSOC) and product (market leading OEM’s/ISV’s) revenue, and leading Cybersecurity field enablement in Region by working closely with the broader Presidio Sales and Engineering organization.
Key Cybersecurity Sales Specialist Responsibilities:
- Proactively engage with clients as a trusted advisor to understand security challenges and requirements and identify how they can be addressed by Presidio and partner solutions.
- Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with sales teams and ensure product and service selection meets customers’ business and technology needs.
- Present and articulate Presidio security value proposition to clients (including C-suite, with an emphasis on the CISO) on both a technical and business level.
- Effectively communicate the capabilities of Presidio security services.
- Proactively monitor and assess industry/technology advancements and alliances, looking for ways to leverage existing capabilities and emerging technologies.
- Define requirements, solutions and value propositions to hand off to Solutions Architects.
- Work with Account Managers and Sales Directors to proactively establish presence in key client accounts.
- Develop security solution profiles for top accounts and identify key influencers and decision-makers.
- Own and develop relationships with key vendor contacts to stay current on vendor updates and to facilitate account mapping, deal registration, discounting and escalations.
- Conduct security trainings to build outside sales team’s security and lead qualification capabilities.
- Work with Presidio Cybersecurity team to identify opportunities for consulting and hardware/software integration services.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, services, delivery schedule.
- Demonstrate industry thought leadership to attract clients and grow Presidio’s market reputation in security.
- 5-10+ years of experience in IT Security and / or Managed Security Services.
- Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program and project initiatives in cyber security.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or sales related field preferred.
- Working technical knowledge of security technologies (across multiple domains such as Firewall, Network IPS, SIEM, DLP, Cloud Security etc.), information security concepts and familiarity with security products (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Splunk, McAfee, Symantec etc.) and the security marketplace.
- Broad experience and understanding of regulatory framework and guidelines in the region are highly desirable.
- Professional security-related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, GIAC or equivalent are highly desirable.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with GRC and Offensive Security consulting services (e.g., penetration testing, PCI audit, security assessment) is highly desirable (pre-sales perspective).
- Broad experience and understanding of industry standards, framework and best practices such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST, etc.
- Broad experience and understanding of security trends, threat landscape and frameworks like the cyber kill-chain.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers and management.
- Experience in vulnerability analysis procedures and deliverables.
- Experience in a pre- or post-sales capacity in an information security environment is desirable.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with Virtualization and Cloud technology is desirable.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with Virtualization and Cloud technology is desirable.
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.
Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
Our mission is to enable our clients to capture economic value from the digital transformation of their businesses by developing, implementing and managing world class, cloud ready, secure and agile IT Infrastructure solutions. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design.
By investing in the future of IT solutions we stay at the forefront of technology trends. And to ensure our clients have access to a wide range of technologies and best-of-breed solutions, we partner with over 500 OEMs including market leaders and emerging providers to bring our clients integrated, multi technology solutions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Through 60+ US offices and 2,800 professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers, we are trusted advisors to our clients on a local level while also bringing our national scale and expertise to bear.
Engage Presidio, where the digital future is built.
Video: Culture at Presidio
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio’s IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Intel and VMware Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a “one size fits all” approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle.
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization’s risk exposure and remediation path.
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority. This accelerated rate of change is prompting businesses to align their processes, applications and infrastructure to new consumption and service-based models. For our customers, it means enabling a seamless exchange of data within complex ecosystems to help advance digital transformation.
At Presidio Emerging Technologies, we provide solutions for safety and security, mobile and wireless communications, data collection and analytics using purpose-built, ruggedized hardware and software. Presidio offers validated solutions for Industrial Insights, Connected Transportation, Smart Cities, and Safer Schools.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies Please Note: Agencies may not submit any unsolicited candidate information to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received by any employee of Presidio will be considered property of Presidio, unless the submitting agency is an Authorized Vendor who has received a written request to perform recruiting services from a member of Presidio’s Talent Acquisition staff. No other Presidio staff member shall be authorized to engage an agency to perform recruiting services. Authorized Vendors have entered into written contracts with Presidio that have been reviewed and executed by the Vice President of Talent Acquisition. Payments will not be made to any agency who is not an Authorized Vendor (nor will they be made to any agency for performing unauthorized services).