|Published||September 16, 2022|
Valence Consulting is working with a premiere financial services firm in finding the best fit for their Security Architect - Blockchain Opening.
- Responsible for providing highly advanced technical and analytical skills to the Technology Risk Management (Information Security) Office.
- Under the supervision of the lead Director, the candidate will assist in advancing the company's adoption of DLT/Blockchain initiatives to ensure secure design principles and architectures are followed.
- This person will also be responsible for participating in and leading internal and external working groups and alliances in developing standards and guidelines centered around security.
- Additional responsibilities will be to conduct technical research when necessary to contribute to setting DLT security direction and strategy.
- Assists others on their own team, or other teams where applicable, on Blockchain security projects or security-relevant tasks on technical pro.
- A passionate leader with a strong desire to learn and experiment with new technologies.
- Knowledge of various consensus algorithms, public, and private key cryptography, symmetric, hash functions, and encryption/signatures.
- Experience using cryptography material such as certificates for identity management in order to authenticate members, transactions, etc.
- Conduct detailed risk and security assessments for DLT solutions in scope to determine the feasibility of successful implementation.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and other container orchestration solutions.
- Experience and/or certifications with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure; namely choosing platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture.
- Engage with technical teams in education /advocacy of security for proposed DLT solution. Ensure the proposed solution meets the corporate security controls and policy standards in creating & operating the applications.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Master’s or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of overall experience in IT/IT Security
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and DLT security architecture, development, designs, integration, and enterprise DLT POCs and implementations
- 3 years of hands-on experience with one or more blockchain platforms: R3 Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, DAML, Enterprise Ethereum, Hyperledger Besu.
- Deep knowledge and experience of cloud computing infrastructure, application development methodologies, best practices, and available and emergent services in several cloud provider environments including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
- provided by Dice