|Date Posted||April 25, 2021|
Remote Software Engineer (Blockchain, Golang) needed for a growing omni-chain decentralized exchange company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Stanton Sikorski
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Headquartered on the West Coast, we specialize in building the first cryptocurrency app of its kind. Our mobile platform that allows anyone to invest like a cryptocurrency hedge fund. We've developed a technology that allows anyone from around the world to buy into a managed portfolio of cryptocurrencies with just a few taps. Our mission is to bring institutional fund management technology to anyone with a mobile device and a few hundred dollars, all without holding private keys.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary based on exp.
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous vacation, sick, PTO, and holidays
- Drive high-level decisions about our smart contract architecture, incentive structures, and features
- Design, implement, test, and audit smart contract upgrades and additions
- Help us in scaling our on-chain infrastructure with L2 solutions
- Implement arbitrage and market making bots for our funds
- Integrate new protocols and oracles on the Set protocol ecosystem while working closely with the Set team to gather directions and design solutions
You should know the following:
- Exp. interacting with the EVM and writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity
- Deep understanding of the current DEFI ecosystem (Curve, Balancer, AMMs, Yearn, Aave, Synthetix, etc). You have ideally used and integrated these protocols before.
- Good understanding of backend and web server development, you can abstract the complexity of low-level smart contract interactions with scripting and basic rest APIs.
- Bitcoin, Blockchain, Ethereum
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.