|Date Posted||May 10, 2020|
- Provide experienced system, network, security engineering, and integration support in the following areas:
- Support to developer capability integration activities `including: requirements analysis, architectural and infrastructure requirements and enhancement needs, design analysis, analysis of cross-domain solutions, system performance and capacity analysis, integration and test plans, and provide support for unplanned capabilities.
- Support to technical review for developer-generated specifications, design materials including drawings, test plans and procedures to ensure compliance with developed plans and standards.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Ensure proper installation, configuration, test
- Ensure proper configuration control of site specific items to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on repetitive tasks.
- Technical support to test, prepare, and integrate modifications, upgrades, enhancements, and emerging capabilities into the system.
- Prepare, coordinate, and troubleshoot, both on-site and remotely, the end-to-end data-flow installation, integration, validation, and testing.
- Coordinate, collaborate, and manage community stakeholder interests throughout the installation, integration, and test activities
- Provide lab and on-site network integration, testing, general troubleshooting, and coordination with the service providers.
- Experienced with networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.).
- Ensure proper execution of any and all security requirements as outlined by customer, NIST, and ISO standards.
- Provide subject matter expertise to advise and assist the customer on all phases of the design, integration, and operation of systems in the enterprise.
- Resolve technical issues by coordinating and facilitating local and community technical discussions.
- Provide project management support for overall project coordination and execution:
- Review and evaluate documents and project documentation related to schedule, design, development, integration, test procedures, and technical drawings.
- Facilitate community discussions, conference calls, and Meetings
- Identify, capture, facilitate and track issues, risks, and action items
- Document the project risks and their mitigations
- Document action items, their work-off status, and resolutions
- Review or create necessary UML Models
- Review or create requirement traceability matrix
- Understanding of video, it's distribution and formats (video protocols, streaming, Onviv, SDI, HDMI, Analog, H264, H265etc.)
- Tracking (beacons, low power bluetooth, ODB connections, etc.)
- Cloud Architecture experience with one or some of the following: Alibaba, Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Sensors (hyperspectral or familiar with the use of sensors)
- Phone/Mobile architecture
- Understanding of Software functionality from the requirements level
- Video Services in Azure or Amazon
- NIST and ISO standards
- Networking protocols TCP/IP, DNS, etc.
- Ability to create UML Model