|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Date Posted||May 19, 2020|
- Provide experienced system, network, software engineering, and integration support in IoT specific projects
- Requirements analysis, architectural and infrastructure requirements and enhancement needs
- Design analysis, analysis of cross-domain solutions, system performance and capacity analysis, integration and test plans, and provide support for unplanned capabilities.
- Review developer-generated technical specifications and design materials including drawings, test plans and procedures to ensure compliance with developed plans and standards.
- Familiarity with API development, database queries, backend systems
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Prepare, coordinate, and troubleshoot, both on-site and remotely, the end-to-end data-flow installation, integration, validation, and testing.
- Coordinate, collaborate, and manage stakeholder interests throughout the installation, integration, and testing process
- Provide lab and on-site network integration, testing, general troubleshooting, and coordination with the service providers.
- Experienced with networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.).
- Ensure proper execution of any and all security requirements as outlined by customer, NIST, and ISO standards.
- Provide subject matter expertise to advise and assist the customer on all phases of the design, integration, and operation of systems.
- Provide project management support for overall project execution
- Review and evaluate documents and project documentation related to schedule, design, development, integration, test procedures, and technical drawings.
- Identify, capture, and track issues, risks, and action items
- Document action items, their work-off status, and resolutions
- Review or create necessary UML Models
- 6+ years software systems engineering experience in c++, C#, Java, Python, or mobile.
- 3+ years of experience with IoT
- 2 + years of cloud engineering or cloud solutions experience
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate Degree in an Engineering discipline like Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industral Engineering, etc. required.
- Experience capturing and communicating software and system architecture, requirements, and design
- Understanding of video distribution, formats, and protocols
- Understanding of Material design and mobile UX/UI patterns
- Understanding of internet protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP and networking and security standards
- Experience with tracking and beacon technologies preferred
- Cloud Architecture experience with one or some of the following: Alibaba, Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Video Services in Azure or Amazon experience highly preferred
- NIST and ISO standards
- Professional experience with networking protocols like TCP/IP, DNS, etc.
- Working knowledge of IT systems and deployment of IoT solutions is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline (Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, etc.) Required.