|Published||May 8, 2022|
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
***Position can be 100% remote within the Continental US***
- Drive the appropriate use & implementation of technology to deliver high quality solutions that delight our customers.
- Help shape the future of our CCH business through building a greenfield multi-tenant SaaS platform for global use.
- Thrive in this entrepreneurial environment that comes with the financial backing of a large, well-established corporation.
- Play an important role as a technical leader defining the framework, technology, processes / best practices and culture for a new world-class Agile team co-located into Agile Neighborhoods.
- Lead an Agile team of .Net developers, UX/UI developers, database developers, QA engineers / analysts, and blockchain developers to drive the development of our business critical (24/7/365) Axcess modular cloud-based application.
- Guide the development and delivery of maintainable and highly scalable multi-tier PaaS applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Work in Agile teams following Agile + SAFe methodologies to deliver high quality products on time with performance and localization requirements in mind.
- Design, build, test and deliver high quality, complex frameworks and systems and diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Develop applications utilizing Cloud technologies (Blockchain, PaaS, Azure Kubernetes)
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex issues.
- Drive special projects such as greenfield and v1 development, creating microservices, reviewing third party libraries, and conducting technical research regarding different ways to improve the development environment / best practices.
- Coach, support and mentor less-experienced staff in their career development and provide them daily guidance and direction.
- Influence peers and technical staff within the team and collaborate with internal customers and work teams across departments.
- Select and implement development tools and coordinate technical standards within a development team.
- Understand the use of technology and how its implementation affects strategic business goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of cloud programming experience with at least 5 years as a senior software development engineer and/or technical lead
- 2+ years’ experience with Blockchain: general knowledge, Typescript/NodeJS with Blockchain, creation of smart contracts with Solidity, Overflow, test net, familiar with Truffle or Hardhat.
- 5+ years experience developing customer facing applications.
- 3+ years experience Azure DevOps, deployment strategies and release management.
- Experience designing Highly Available multi-region solutions.
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes and containerization.
- Deep technical knowledge in Microservices, Service-Oriented, Stateless Services architecture design
- Experience with Trunk-based development & Feature Toggling
- Experience with complicated software refactoring and design patterns.
- Deep understanding of SOLID design principals and patterns
- Experience with telemetry, observability, and ability to debug and support cloud application running on production environment.
- Quality and test first development mindset with the ability to recognize and reduce technical debt in the codebase.
- Deep technical knowledge in Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with responsive and/or Adaptive design
- Successful track record delivering high quality products on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies
- Able to coordinate technical standards within a development team
- Ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Eventeum, and MinIO is a plus.