|Date Posted||May 24, 2021|
Awesome Remote DevOps Role!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sharon Brown
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $160,000 - $220,000 per year
A bit about us:
Do you have Go Programming and a desire to join an amazing company? If so then read on! We are looking for an Experienced DevOps Engineer to join our highly-skilled and passionate team in the US. Yes, you can work remote!
We believe in the power of blockchain technology and building a decentralized future that enables greater participation in global financial networks. Our mission is to provide superior infrastructure for multiple blockchains, strengthen the entire ecosystem, and enable the pioneers of tomorrow.
Why join us?
- Generous salary packages!
- Stock options!
- Remote work!
- Great benefits!
- Friendly team!
- Leading-edge technology!
What you'll be doing:
- Work to support new and existing blockchain networks on our platform. This means dockerizing, YAML templating, and otherwise writing code that facilitates different networks running on our Kubernetes based platform every day
- Research complex topics around specific blockchain networks including consensus algorithms, economic models, and node/network topology.
- Interact and collaborate with other engineers and team members; we have a highly focused and collaborative team. Our team prioritizes creating a shared understanding of our systems/supported networks, and we are dedicated to supporting each other on a daily basis.
- Contribute to blockchain network support discussions. We are looking for a strong technical leader that can help drive and own support for multiple networks.
- Participate in the overall blockchain network community. Join third party discussions and become a contributor to the development of new and existing networks.
- Build services and infrastructure that help to automate the deployment of blockchain network infrastructure
- Incorporate monitoring, alerting, and observability to support blockchain networks that allow us to maintain the highest standards of health, reliability and uptime.
- Write integration tests and contribute to maintaining a healthy CI/CD pipeline.
What we look for in you:
- 3-5 years of infrastructure or back-end engineering experience under your belt
- The motivation to self-start, and a proven track record of shipping quality product
- The ability to proactively manage the needs of a growing company with minimal oversight
- An analytical mindset. You should feel comfortable using qualitative and quantitative data to inform your decision making
- Proficiency in a modern programming language such as Go, Python, or Rust
- Experience containerizing modern applications, particularly distributed systems like blockchain networks (though experience with blockchain networks in particular is not a requirement)
- Familiarity with Go and the Kubernetes ecosystem, but you don’t necessarily need to be an expert
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The drive to build something meaningful in a groundbreaking, entrepreneurial environment
Nice to haves:
While a degree in CS is nice, you don't need one--or any other kind of degree--to work here. Some of the best people come from non-traditional backgrounds and disciplines, and we’re dedicated to supporting our employees’ education and growth.
So if you're a Protocol Engineer experienced in Go and you're seeking an awesome opportunity please send your resume today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.