|Published||May 10, 2022|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
Up and coming Blockchain company is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help strategically market proprietary crypto products!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Paul Madden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are considered one of the most upcoming, bullish crypto blockchain companies in the world. We are creating technologies that are going to change the world as we know it, and need a Product Marketing Manager to take help market our proprietary crypto/blockchain technologies/products! Blockchain technology is one of the most important technological advancements of our time, and we want to find someone passionate and eager to excel in this arena.
Are you looking to take your skills into the crypto/blockchain industry? If so, please keep reading and apply!
Why join us?
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity
- We offer competitive compensation packages
- 100% REMOTE
- Lots of tokens and equity incentives included
- As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the overall go-to-market (GTM) strategy and implementation for key products in the portfolio
- Closely align with upper management to ensure a clear understanding of product roadmap
- Develop and execute data-informed strategic GTM plans focused on driving company results including launch planning, market research, content/collateral creation, ideal customer profile identification, use case research, sales enablement, and team training
- Track product usage trends to inform product development, pricing/packaging, content and collateral
- Leverage your deep understanding of our buyers' needs and competitive landscape research to build a compelling narrative for our products and services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (growth stage tech start-up)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into concise buyer-facing language
- Ability to create and execute GTM strategies and deliverables such as positioning/messaging, pitch decks, sales playbooks, thought leadership content, social, emails, etc
- Critical thinking skills and inquisitive mindset for business and market analysis
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.