|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Strategy, Digital and Innovation (SDI) team forges the strategic direction of Wells Fargo, provides and manages our digital foundation and common capabilities, and transforms our business models to meet evolving customer needs and grow the company. The investments we are making will help the company create innovative digital banking experiences, and make it easier for customers to achieve their financial goals.
Blockchain Innovation, Group Portfolio Manager (Product Manager 5)
This senior product management position will be responsible for providing group portfolio management and product development support to all of the Blockchain Innovation Solutions Leads, facilitating program deliverables and documentation required for solution design and delivery. Responsible for Portfolio Management, Business Process Management, Systems and Business Impact Analysis, and potentially high level Business Requirements and Transformation Mapping. Partners with leaders and key stakeholders to conduct strategic discovery and opportunity analysis in support of identifying and implementing key initiatives.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the management of initiative deliverables and documentation required for solution design and delivery by collaborating with the Blockchain Innovation Solution leaders.
- Communicates strategically and effectively with a variety of stakeholders including Solutions leads, LOB senior leaders, SMEs in LOB product management, architecture and software development, and business/technology/operational risk management.
- Supports all solution leaders with detailed business process discovery, systems impact analysis, and business requirements definition.
- Provides leadership in the integration/implementation of new initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Acts as the group portfolio manager for Blockchain Innovation.
- Supports all new initiatives through the intake and approval processes, assisting in the early development of business cases and solution design.
- Develops templates and tracks/evaluates performance of initiatives.
- Ensures adherence to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Collaborates with other Innovation and R&D leads to explore innovative new solutions using a variety of emerging technologies for all use cases and areas of focus.
- 10+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Product management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery or agile product owner
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
Other Desired Qualifications
- 6+ years of financial industry and product development experience
- 2+ years’ experience working in an agile environment, with distributed teams and agile delivery tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience of both working in enterprise roles and in startup environments.
- Demonstrated experience with complex banking products that require understanding of underlying platform functionality, transaction processing flows, data transmission technology, and/or new business services.
- Experience leading a program of work across multiple teams through the full product development cycle (discovery, concepts, prototypes, specs, business and testing requirements, etc.)
- Demonstrated product delivery experience commercializing new business opportunities from concept to reality, with an emphasis on innovation and simplified operational processes
- A strong aptitude for emerging technologies and Blockchain/ DLT( Distributed Ledger Technology)-specific industry trends
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.