|Date Posted||August 28, 2020|
Ref ID: 04410-0011541230
Classification: Product Manager
Compensation: $130000.00 to $180000.00 yearly
Product Manager - Blockchain
Our Bellevue client is looking for a Product Manager to manage their Blockchain Projects Division. We are looking for someone who is very interested and knowledgeable about blockchain. They will drive initiatives like staking, blockchain integrations. View the different standards and build new financial products. *Staking is a way to earn interest but very technical.
Solid blockchain knowledge is very important for this position.
• Super rigorous process skills
• Some Stakeholder management
• Good communicator - more story teller than communicator. Be able to write full specs from market and tell story for why a path should be taken and get others on board.
• Doesn't have to be senior can be intermediate level.
• Need to come in knowing how blockchain works and understand API integrations. That's hat’s the type of work it is.
• There is a financial component to this role (from product to market). Must be excited about decentralized finance.
• Should be from a startup or crypto project and have actual company experience. Nnot looking for huge corporate TPM
• Preference to find local candidates but doesn’t have to be.
Evaluate and understand the blockchain space and be a key internal driver.
Take complex concepts and transform them into actionable plans that are broadly understood and can be executed towards.
Represent the business as part of multiple cross-functional product units at a time.
Evaluate and prioritize complex business and technical requirements, communicating risks, and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Manage and prioritize engineering requirements, tasks, and backlog.
Maintain strong working relationships with leaders and peers.
Working proactively with business teams and customers to ensure objectives are met.
Work with and enable both internal, external, and partner teams to deliver results in a fast-moving environment.
Various product-related tasks that continue to progress the organization's mission.
3+ years of experience as a product manager or similar.
3+ years of experience in product planning, resource management, and project delivery.
Demonstrated success in delivering solutions by working with internal stakeholders and external partners.
A clear understanding of blockchains, digital assets, and other related topics.
Experience working in fast-paced start-up environments with rapid growth or similar.
Track record of effectiveness in gathering and evaluating requirements across diverse stakeholders and creating an agreement on product execution.
Well versed in risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
Excellent written, verbal, and storytelling communication skills.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience desired.
Experience in financial technology, investment banking, trading, or similar.
Conversational in Spanish
Please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
NO C2C CANDIDATES PLEASE