|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2020|
Ref ID: 00410-0011345168
Classification: Product Designer
We’re looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our growing product team. You will collaborate closely with product managers, UX/UI designers and engineers in designing web and mobile experiences across our online tools. You will be involved in every step of the design process, from project definition and discovery, to user testing the concepts you create and working with engineering to ensure the final product meets the design bar.
● Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
● Create and maintain visual content for the company’s websites, social media pages, marketing materials and internal/external client’s product
● Communicate with product leadership to develop a keen understanding of our audiences and help create a unique design aesthetic for each of our many web properties that is aligned to the needs of the target personas
● Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers
● Work with various departments across the organization to produce a wide range of innovative, user-centric solutions for optimal user experience
● Maintain graphic standards and consistency for different websites and digital platforms
● Responsible for variety of projects including but not limited to web design, app design, design revision, brochures, advertisements, presentations and logos etc.