|Published||August 4, 2022|
|Location||Glen Mills, PA|
Work you'll do
Managing a growing team that consists of full-time and part time staff focused on developing the FSI Blockchain and Digital Assets team (spanning B&CM, Insurance, & IMRE) under the leadership of Rakinder Sembhi and several part-time Senior Managers.
Key tasks include:
- Oversight and management of multiple workstreams focused on FSI B&DA practice development (Sales & Pipeline Management, Platforms & Assets, Marketing & Eminence, and Talent & Recruiting)
- Manage FTE utilization in accordance with overall NBI guidelines to ensure metrics are being met or exceeded
- Track revenue and engagement margin associated with FSI B&DA engagements, including trends analysis to ensure cost of delivery / quality is being maintained in accordance with agreed upon targets / thresholds
- Collaborate with practice leadership across FSI in developing growth plans for B&DA, including eminence, assets, deal archetypes, etc
- Liaise with SMEs across FSI to facilitate development of B&DA use cases across B&CM, Insurance, and IMRE
- Manage sales opportunities through firm systems (Mercury) to help identify response team and track submission of proposals
- Develop business cases for marketing activities focused on revenue growth / practice development, including attendance and firm sponsorship of B&DA conferences
- Manage / Delegate agile cadences to streamline information dissemination and ensure practice is well managed
- Lead or assist with the development / modification of practice governance processes and models as needed
New Business Innovations is a group within Deloitte Consulting responsible for incubating and scaling new technology-enabled breakthrough ideas that address our clients' most pressing business challenges.
The Blockchain and Digital Assets team within Deloitte New Business Innovations, of which this role is a part, is responsible for developing the firm's critical set of business services, including commercialization, monetization, pricing and sales enablement strategy for the Blockchain and Digital Assets offerings.
- At least 5 years of experience in the consulting space, preferrable with Deloitte or other top consulting firms
- A proficient understanding of the Blockchain and Digital Assets space. Work experience with B&DA is preferred
- Experience in managing / growing internal practices and business development activities, including partnering with leadership to take concepts from inception to operationalization
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Suite, Mercury / other sales or relationship tracking software solutions
- High attention to detail with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Quick learner, eager for self-development. The B&DA space evolves very quickly so staying on top of market developments constantly is a must
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or related fields
- Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and work independently
- Detail oriented, organized, flexible and able to adapt to change
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment
- A 'can do 'and positive attitude
- For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $168,000 to $280,000 per year.