|Date Posted||May 24, 2021|
Marketing Manager, Partnership! $100k-$150k, Remote, Blockchain, Google Marketing Platform, MailChimp
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Branden Saito
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are decentralized finance application that is a highly scalable blockchain platform for decentralized applications and enterprise blockchain deployments. We empower people to build a simple, open, and democratic internet of finance.
We were founded by Cornell scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. With recent funding of over $40 million, we are looking to expand our team and would love to bring on a Partnership Marketing Manager
Why join us?
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Oversee partnership strategy, execution, and management, including partnership proposals, creative briefs, negotiating agreements, developing creative concepts, and more.
- Plan and launch partnership marketing campaigns customized for each individual partner, base on our clients and partner business objectives.
- Manage external partner strategy and relationships focused on meeting partnership timelines and business-critical metrics–manage day-to-day partner relationships, critical issues, and creative executions
- Clearly articulate campaign ideas to the Design team to develop branded, high fidelity creative executions
- Create positive partner experiences driving excitement, alignment, and growth
- Develop and reinforce key thought leadership messaging and themes to ensure consistency through speaking engagements, proposals, and internal communications
- Collaborating with the broader marketing team members to develop programs, enforce brand guidelines, and advance Ava Labs’ and its products’ messaging and mission through partnership activities
- Track the effectiveness of product marketing campaigns and report back to the business on performance and optimizations required
What you will bring
- 3-6 years experience in product, partnerships, or digital marketing
- 2+ years of experience in tech marketing, preferably within a high-growth environment
- Successful track record of researching target markets, defining messaging, and executing product launch plans.
- Strong analytical ability, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
- Superior writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Preferred: Highly passionate about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
- Required: Advanced knowledge of Google Marketing Platform, MailChimp, major social channels
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.