|February 7, 2024
1. Only looking for candidates who can work on W2 basis.
2. If you have GC/US Citizen/EAD and only can work on C2C, please do not apply.
3. If you have H1B and would need H1B transfer, please feel free to apply. We are open for H1B transfer candidates.
4. Candidates need to be onsite in Boston, MA or Dallas, TX or Raleigh, NC or Merrimack, NH on hybrid basis and non local candidates should have strong reason for relocation.
Title: Blockchain Data Engineer
Location: Boston, MA or Dallas, TX or Raleigh, NC or Merrimack, NH
Client: Financial firm
Details: Seeking a highly motivated Data Engineer to work on Blockchain related technologies. This role will be involved in the full end-to-end process through planning, design, development, quality, and implementation of data solutions to support Digital Asset Management.
- Experience crafting, implementing, and supporting distributed blockchain-based enterprise solutions for the financial/banking/asset management domain with a good understanding of smart contracts for Ethereum based applications/token standard like ERC20, ERC721, and ERC1400.
- Experience in working with diverse blockchain and distributed ledger implementations like Corda, Hyper ledger Fabric, Polygon, Solana, Stellar etc.
- Expertise in SQL, identifying patterns and trends in Blockchain data, recommend and define data requirements, mastery in implementing data quality checks to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Experience using data from Blockchain data vendors to generate insights and analytics.
- Understands and applies fundamental design principles behind a scalable, low latency, high efficiency distributed application and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns and their application.
- You should have relevant experience working with Agile teams and a detailed understanding of Agile principles.
- You should possess prior experience collaborating with offshore technology and business partners
NOTICE- Any pay ranges displayed are estimations. Actual pay is determined by an applicant's experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications as listed in the job description. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.