|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 13, 2021|
New York NY, 10010
Please note: Blockchain experience is required for this role.
Our client is a New York-based Fintech company that provides digital payments solutions for banks to offer their commercial customers. It delivered the first blockchain-based B2B digital payments platform that was approved by a major bank regulator and has transacted billions of dollars to date.
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer located in the New York area who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels through digital and social media marketing, community building, and conferences. If you live and breathe marketing and have experience in financial technology and blockchain, you’ll be a great fit for this role.
This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What You Own
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns and strategic conference attendance / speaking
- Lead a re-branding/design and website re-vamp
- Managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials for specific events including conferences, client briefings, and pitches.
- Interface with Business Development and Sales and PR to ensure an understanding of a rapidly developing and fast paced market environment.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Work with PR agency to develop a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- 5-7+ years in Marketing with proven track record at rapidly scaling business and experience in SaaS for large corporates or banks is required. Knowledge of blockchain and DLT is required.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing in the fintech or blockchain industry for a fast growing company
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics,)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field